Buffer Amplifier Box
You need to distribute a single output or a group of output signals to multiple locations.
The Wrong Solution:
Your typical option is a messy cluster BNC “T” Connectors!
Our Innovative Solution
The BUF100-series Buffer Amplifier Box is a family of rack-mountable, quad buffered output amplifiers wherein each input channel is routed to four (4) separate output connectors with each channel buffered through a unity gain amplifier. This architecture allows four devices to be connected to a single input channel and, as each output is individually buffered, the disruption of one output will not affect the other outputs for that channel, i.e. if Ch2 Output B is shorted, Outputs A, C and D on Ch2 will not be affected. Each input is a differential amplifier that will accept true differential or single-ended signals.
Buffer Amplifier Configuration
20KΩ Differential Input Impedance
10KΩ Single-ended input Impedance
* Satisfactory with most of low impedance S/C outputs
* Higher impedance config. is available upon request
- Gain Accuracy – 1.000 ±0.1%, typical
- Up to Sixteen (16) Differential Input channels
- Four (4) Short Circuit Protected Outputs
- Better than -100 dB Noise Floor – better than ideal 16 bit ADC resolution
- Bandwidth – DC to 200K Hz ±1 dB
The model BUF101 is a sixteen (16) channel input, quad buffer output amplifier.
- Inputs: 16 channels on DB37 (female) at rear panel
- Outputs: 4x DB37’s (male) on rear panel
The model BUF102 is the same as BUF101 but with AC coupling.
The model BUF104 is the same as BUF101 but with High CMR (up to 60V @ 1KHz BW)
The model BUF110 is an eight (8) channel input, quad buffer output amplifier.
- Inputs: 8 channels on BNC connectors on front panel
- Outputs: 3x BNCs on front panel and 1 DB25 on rear panel
The model BUF120 is a four (4) channel input, quad buffer output amplifier designed specifically for IRIG-B.
- Inputs: 4 channels on BNC connectors on front panel
- Outputs: 4x BNC connectors on front panel
Buffer Amplifier Specifications
Other output voltage maximum swings, gain accuracy specs, bandwidths and noise specs are available.
Buffer Amplifier Phase Delay Measurement
CH1: ±7V, 1kHz Sinusoidal Input, CH2: Buffered Output
<< CH1 & CH2 overlapped – no phase delay
CH1 & CH2 X-Y display – no phase delay >>