The ideal candidate will be able to create and maintain an efficient system of operation
to support regular business needs. The candidate should be comfortable multitasking
and working cross-functionally with different business units. The ideal candidate will
have previous experience in related fields.
- Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity, and
- Manage the daily functions of the business.
- Prepare annual performance review and reevaluate processes
- Ensure regulatory, compliance, and legal rules are followed
- Manage budget to align with the goals of the business
- Work with suppliers
- Material order placement/tracking
- Order receiving & inventory control
- Manage shipping paperwork – domestic/international.
- In-house inventory/asset management
- In-house office and laboratory management
Inside Sales and Customer Support
- Sales – quotes, orders, invoicing, etc.
- Support – originate and manage issue tickets
- Support flow management
- Customer engagement
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Engineering, or Technology
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365® or Office productivity suite
- Strong project management, organizational, and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within the business
- Agile framework experience – i.e., Atlassian (plus “+” attribute)
- Microsoft 365® Administration of SharePoint, Teams, Exchange, Azure Active
- Directory, and other admin centers (plus “+” attributes)
- Jira, Slack, HubSpot, Salesforce.com, and Trello (plus “+” attributes)
Daqscribe is an Equal Opportunity Employer