|File Size||689.06 KB|
|Create Date||March 7, 2018|
|Last Updated||July 2, 2018|
Two DDR-7000 Ethernet recording systems are arranged for a "Ping-Pong" operations scheme.
The operation philosophy of this solution example is for one system to perform its full-rate network record while the second system remains in "ready-standby" mode. The standby system continues with full-rate network recording without delay or interruption.
Solution Example Features:
- 2U Rackmount System
- Dual Scalable Xeon CPUs, 64GB DDR4 system memory
- 1 x 100GbE Ethernet Accelerator, 12GB built-in buffer memory
- Up to 100Gbps recording/playback
- High-speed data storage capacity 16TB
- Operating System – Windows 2016 Server
- Optional: 1 x 40GbE NIC for data offload via QSFP+
- 2 x 10GbE RJ45, 2 x USB3.0