Embedded Linux Design Engineer, Jr.
- Involved in several aspects of the product life-cycle, ranging from product specification through firmware design and validation
- Debugs and solves issues related to firmware design, hardware interfaces and code implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering plus four (4) years of experience in an Embedded Linux Development role or a related field.
- Embedded C/C++, Linux Firmware Development, Real-Time Operating Systems
- Knowledgeable and experienced with programming high data-rate bus and I/O architectures, including PCIe 3.0/4.0, RDMA, and other multi-gigabit Ethernet technologies
- Ability to obtain a security clearance (U.S. Citizen)
- Must be residing in, or willing to relocate to the Denver metro area
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Defense & Space
Research and Development
Daqscribe is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resumes to [email protected]