Conducts routine market and industry analysis for the planning and creation of various marketing and communications initiatives.
The full-time, non-remote candidate will work directly and in-between both sales and engineering departments for regular marketing strategy and execution activities.
Primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Works cross-functionally between internal stakeholders and departments to build, test, deploy, and refine marketing initiatives.
- Facilitate creative strategy, planning, and execution of campaigns within various marketing channels such as social, email, and industry exhibition events.
- Communicate project scope, goals, deliverables, and timelines effectively across technical and non-technical teams at all levels of the organization.
- Manage and multi-task with multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Build industry-professional relationships, from the existing customer base to service vendors.
- Consistently monitors and reports on the project progress/status to all stakeholders and assists in issue resolution, as necessary.
Skills, Experience, and Requirements:
A strong Marketing and Communications Specialist will have the following:
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or related 4-year university degree discipline. 1-3 years of proven work experience combined with education is strongly preferred.
- Ability to learn quickly, prioritize and work under pressure, adapt to a rapidly changing. environment and demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Strong background in developing creative marketing strategies and following through with execution and analysis.
- Excellent project management skills; ability to multi-task.
- Strong relationship skills to work cross-functionally within the enterprise.
Daqscribe Solutions, LLC.
8 Inverness Drive, Suite 102
Centennial, CO 80112
Daqscribe is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resumes to [email protected]