Smart Digital Radio Recorder
- A miniature, rugged (MIL-STD-810 compliant), Ethernet recording system featuring 2 x 10GbE port.
- Capture and record 100% of 20Gbps Ethernet traffic.
- Order this system with up to 60 Terabytes (SSDs) of local data storage.
- Data offload: USB 3.0, 1GbE, and 10GbE ports.
- Interfaces with VRT/VITA 49 or other digital radio devices.
- STIG compliant & AES256 encryption options.
- Real-time status monitoring of capture ports.
Many Channels/Large Systems
The Krypto500 SIGINT suite allows 10 or more multiple instances to be run simultaneously, permitted decoding, classification and analysis of hundreds of channels in real-time.
The Krypto1000 SIGINT suite’s hyper-threaded architecture allows unlimited channels to be exploited concurrently.
Krypto500 / Krypto1000 highlights
- no limits on bandwidth or channels
- unlimited decoders
- HD spectrum displays
- automated / scheduled collection tools
- save complex missions as Session files
- new decoders added continuously
- 4,000+ precision classifiers
- ~ 500 RadioID (fingerprinting) signatures (Krypto500 only)
- automatic network diagramming
- the most extensive, current, complete and accurately-named decoders
- numerous advanced signals analysis and cryptanalysis tools (multiple ACFs, LFSR analysis and more)
- compatible with Allied Intelligence protocols like MidasBlue, VITA49