Technical Marketing Writer position
Daqscribe is searching for a full-time Senior Technical Marketing Writer with a combined 5+ years of technical marketing and product management experience.
- Creates compelling product and solutions messaging content
- Participates in the product development and business planning processes
- Identifies, forecasts, and tracks customer and market requirements for existing and future products
- Develops marketing strategies for assigned products and services
- Authors or edits whitepapers, technical notes, solutions sheets, and datasheets related to assigned products
- Identifies, establishes, and then participates in both marketing and business development activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science plus at least 5 years of either technical marketing or product management experience, or…
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Must be willing to report daily to the company’s headquarters in Denver, Colorado
- Will be required to travel for both domestic and international marketing and customer engagements
- Verbal and written technical marketing communications (English)
- Gathering, analyzing, and modeling market data (Plus)
- Working knowledge of both Microsoft Windows and the Linux operating system environments
- Use of advanced signal processing software tools such as Matlab (Plus)
- Basic use of network analysis software tools such as WireShark (Plus)
- Familiarity with Project Management tools, like Atlassian JIRA/Confluence.
- Must be residing in, or willing to relocate to the Denver metro area
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Information Technology, Defense & Space, Computer Hardware
Engineering, Technical Writing, Marketing
daqscribe is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resumes to [email protected]