- The obvious use for a recording appliance is to capture and preserve data for later use (e.g., data backup, post-processing, etc.)
- However, many real-time data/signal processing applications can benefit from a data recording/buffering system.
Ethernet Data Recorders
- Assure that data is available to either real-time or near-real-time processing systems by designing-in an Ethernet packet recorder between the application’s data ‘source’ and its ‘destination’.
- At 100Gbps, we make the fastest single-system data recorders in the world.
- We assure the highest recording speeds with [Zero Packet-Loss].
- You can use our recording products to buffer or store Ethernet packet streams for both post and real-time data processing operations.
DaqScribe High-Speed Data Assurance Solution
High-Speed Ethernet-Packet Buffering and Storage.
It’s our fastest off-the-shelf network recorder series.
The DDR7000-R now features Ethernet interface options up to an incredible 100Gbps of real-time packet capture and recording.
Ask about other network interface options such as Serial FPDP, Serial Rapid IO, and ARINC 664.
Our advanced network recording products are powered by our unified Network Recorder Software.
Try the latest software release for your DaqScribe network recorders.
Aircraft makers are just one of many industry stakeholders that have adopted advanced COTS Ethernet technologies (i.e., AFDX®/ARINC 664 Part 7).
Systems engineers recognize that low-cost Ethernet is the optimal way to quickly and reliably move data between critical sub-systems.
Find out why a DaqScribe Ethernet Recorder is also an important system to specify within the design of your Ethernet-enabled platform(s).
This data acquisition recorder model features channel-options for 2.5 MHz analog-to-digital sampling with 24-bit precision.
The DDR3000-R offers the highest Test & Measurement recording performance rarely found in the industry.
Avoid the improper overuse of BNC ‘T’ connectors and choose a better signals distribution solution.
Buy a SONORAN™ Buffer Amplifier Box for a clean channel breakout scheme for your complex Test & Measurement projects.
DaqScribe by the Numbers
Our story began in 2001.
DaqScribe Solutions is one of the first companies to bring a comprehensive set of disk-based sequential data recording solutions to the marketplace.
Customers can count-on each recorder generation to feature faster speeds and larger capacities while maintaining the highest level of system reliability.
Our founding business and product-design philosophies continue to guide DaqScribe to develop the most advanced data recording solutions in the world…
Make it Simple, Make it Reliable, Make it the Best.