The Simple Calibration performs calibration of the ADC boards installed in the DDR system.
The supported calibrations are following:
- DC Voltage Calibration
- EU Calibration
- EU Calculator: This is the utility to calculate the EU Calibration data based on the known data.
- Support Hardware: ICS 610, ICS 645/B/C/D and General Standard ADC Boards
- Support DC Voltage Calibration
- Support EU Calibration and EU Calculator
Monitoring Data / Recording Data
The Simple Recorder performs the data record at the DDR system.
- Support Hardware: ICS 610, ICS 645/B/C/D with/without ICS-500R and General Standard ADC Boards
- Recording Start Trigger: Record Button, External Trigger Signal, Recorder Time
- Recording Stop Trigger: Stop Button, Recording Time, External Trigger Signal
- Support Repetitive Recording Mode
- Data Display: Tabular Display, Scope Display, FFT Display, Bar Chart Display
- Support Test Plan File & Test Plan Report
- Support User-defined data in Channel Information (Channel Field Definition)
- Support Excel Spreadsheet Interface
- Support Raw File Name Definition
- Support User Account Management
- Quick Data Playback in Tabular, Scope, FFT and Bar Display
- Playback in either forward direction or backward direction
- Zoom Display
- Playback .cine video file automatically synchronized with Data file
The Simple Exporter supports various file formats for post-processing and data analysis.
- Support Various File Formats: CSV, IEEE Binary, DPlot, DADiSP, MATLAB, PI660 Raw, UFF, Wave, TDF etc.